This morning, the most exciting thing happened. My baby sister reached out to me for help with Beachbody. She wanted a workout program that wouldn’t be too intense, but would help her to be lean and strong.
The first thing that popped into my head was PiYo. While I love 21 Day Fix, it also involves a lot of weight lifting, which doesn’t make sense for my sister at this point. PiYo is low-impact but high-intensity—giving you the hardcore results you’ve always wanted without any equipment.
What is PiYo?
- PiYo is a low-impact, high-intensity body-transformation program that uses the most effective Pilates- and yoga-inspired moves to sculpt long, lean muscles and burn fat.
- Trainer Chalene Johnson uses fluid movements, keeping you in constant motion to give you a dynamic cardio workout that typical Pilates or yoga workouts lack.
- It’s low-impact so you won’t have to jump around or strain your joints.
- It’s high-intensity so you get the fat-burning results of a more extreme program.
- It’s designed to help you get an intensely defined, long and lean physique.
Who is PiYo right for?
Anyone! PiYo is great for men and women who:
- Want to lose weight and burn fat without the high-impact jumps or complex choreography found in some cardio programs.
- Want to build lean muscle but don’t want to lift heavy weights or bulk up.
- Want to get the results of an extreme program without straining their joints.
- Like the benefits of Pilates and yoga, but also want the calorie burn of a cardio workout.
- Don’t have time to go from class to class to do separate cardio, strength, and flexibility workouts.
- Want a workout that doesn’t require a lot of equipment.
- Want to give their body a break from extreme programs but keep getting results and improve their performance in other sports by restoring their flexibility and core strength.
This means that PiYo is great for ANYONE out there.
After talking about it for a little bit, my sister decided that she was in! Which then inspired me. I’ve done one PiYo workout thanks to Beachbody on Demand, and I think I could really enjoy the program. I decided to get the program too! Starting April 20, I will be running a PiYo Accountability Challenge group with my coach!
With summer just a few short months away, I’m ready to jump in and get my body in even better shape. Maybe you’re ready to take the plunge and jump into a new program. Join me this month in a PiYo challenge group! We’ll work together and help hold each other accountable. Plus, there’s a chance to win prizes for participation!
Comment below for more information! Make sure to include your email address in the form so I can reach out to you privately.