This week’s wishes are statement necklaces.
- Aqua and Gold Necklace! I have several outfits in my head that I think this would go fabulously with. It’s fun, and I love the aqua and the golden tones together.
- Betsey Johnson “Hawaiian Luau” Floral Bib necklace: I love Betsey Johnson. It’s a somewhat secret love, though because many of her creations are a little too much for me. This one though is perfect! It’s fun and summer-y!
- Kate Spade Solarium Bib Necklace: I love this. It’s very Kate Spade, and the colors are fabulous. I think it would go great to dress up a t-shirt, or to accessorize a dress.
- Tory Burch “Perez” Multistrand Statement Necklace: These colors are so much fun! They are warm and summer-y, and make me wish I were sitting on the beach instead of at work. I think this can be worn very casually and dressed up to the nines.
- Nordstrom “Tribal Deluxe” Frontal Statement Necklace: This is my more cultured piece this week. It’s a little classier with the subdued colors, but still makes a statement. Pair it with a shirt and blazer for work and slip it over a black shift afterwards…very fashionable!
That’s this weeks round-up of statement necklaces I wish I had!